Un produs Blogger.
RSS

Getting ready String Boots and Hats Styling



Me and my sissy, Chelsee, are getting ready for the styling on Thursday 14th of April. Her blog is http://chelseemixmaster.blogspot.com/ u should go check it out:D.

Ok so its a hard styling for sure and had lots of work to do on my outfit. Here is my description:

,,Hello! My name is Bella Qissentell and I'm very happy to welcome you to todays styling event "String Boots and Hat Theme". It was a hard thing to do because I have to tell you, this theme was quite a challange for me.

First of all, the master pieces of this outfits are obviously the boots and the hat. I wanted to do a classic outfit that still has a little street look atached to it, given by the hat wich has a more sexy style. The boots i chose have a very cute white and grey colour with shades of black with wich I fell in love with. The jacket complements the boots and the withe sparkles on it match the cute round sexy earings. I also chose a sexy mini black dress because I thought it dosnt get to much out in evidence so the hat and the boots will be the important pieces of this outfit. The nails I'm wearing give a lil' more classy look to the whole thing.

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Shape: Made by me
Skin: **Gurly Styl** Cecilia [NC] Black Shadows 1
Eyes: X LINE EYES ocean blue04
Hair: Magika - Diva(B&W: Charcoal)
Nails: SN: Moons & Stars
Lashes: **Gurly Styl** Eyelashes Feather
Hat: **FAMOUS** FUNKY HAT black
Earrings: **GizzA** Winter Charm Earrings
Jacket: **GizzA** Winter Charm Jacket
Dress: Dahlia Dress (Black)
Boots: **GizzA** Winter Charm Boots

I want to thank Anrol and Steve for giving us all modeling opportunities. I want to thank the trainers for helping us during our journey of becoming top models and last but not least I want to give a big thank and hug to the judge who has the hardest job here and she needs to be apreciated for that:).

XOXO, Bella "

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu