Un produs Blogger.
RSS

Formal Wear Event


Hello! Friday night's styling event was great:). Lisana was the judge and she was awsome:). The winners were:
1st Ms Chloe Panthar
2nd-Ms jINX aISLIN
3rd- Ms s3xyt3mptation Hazelnut

1st Place: Chloe Panthar
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen and our distinquished judge(s) for this evening. Glad that you could make it to our Formal Styling Event tonight.

My name is Chloe Panthar and I am honored to be here tonight and to be a part of CWS. for tonight's Formal Theme I have chosen 'Marilyn' in red which was recently released by Poulet Koenkamp of PurpleMoon Creations. Ms. Koenkamp designed this gown for the GLANCE Fashion Awards 2011 Ceremony. Ms. Koenkamp gave it the name she did as a tribute to Marilyn Monroe. This dress is as elegant and sexy as Marilyn Monroe. The gown is strapless and has a tight fitting bodice of satin and an inset of white rhinestones over red on each side of the bodice as it hugs your waist. The skirt is opened in the front to reveal your long sexy legs as you enter a room then cascades in ruffles after ruffles to make a long train in the back. The front of the skirt where it joins the top at the hips is adorned with a large flower. The skirt is sculpted and she even has a demo for you try of the skirt. . You are sure to turn many a head when you enter anywhere with this elegant gown. I hope you can see the great detail in the ruffles as they cascade down the back, in the bodice as it looks like sparkling silver inset on each side, and how graceful you can look from the side. This is a dress you have to add to your wardrobe as it will allow you to be sexy while being elegant and oh so feminine all at the same time.

Thank you to Anrol, Steve, and all the trainers here at CWS for without these people we would not be here. Please enjoy our Styling Event tonight and thank you all once again for giving your time in support of us.

2nd Place: Jinx (aislin.jinx): Good evening, and welcome to tonight's styling event. Creative Formal outfit! My name is Aislin Jinx, and I came tonight to rock the runway!

I chose this outfit because I like to be beautiful; I like to make a statement. I believe that the peacock is beautiful, and it definitely makes a statement. Besides that, a peacock likes to strut and always loves to flaunt its beauty, which I have to say I am also guilty of. From the white peacock feathers of the hair to the satin dress with the peacock feather details. If you look closely you can even see a feather along the top of the dress. The dress flows beautifully as you walk and makes a statement as you can plainly see! I am about to strut my stuff! Check out my beautiful plumage! :)

Outfit credits

Dress- Phoenix Rising Lile's Impression
Shoes- G Fields black sling back
Hair - Tukinowaguma Senorita black
Shape- My own
Earrings - Peacock Natasha Antonelli
Necklace- Twisted and Spoiled

Thank you all for coming tonight! Thank you to Anrol and Steve forgiving me a place to strut! Thank you to the Judge tonight! You have your hands full! Thank you to SD Damiano for fufilling one of my SL dreams. Thanks to my friends for continuing to be my biggest fans!

Muah <3
Jinxy!

3rd Place: s3xyt3mptation Hazelnut
Hello everyone and welcome to tonight event creative formal

Today I wanted to put some sexiness to my outfit and still keep it classy and clean.. As A model I wanted a dress that would fit my curves and pop. So im wearing and beautiful red and black diamond dress by utopia.. The diamond piece and around waist make this dress so delicate, The skirt looks like beautiful feathers that blows in the wind.. everygirl looks good in red "smiles".. diamond earrings and dress is so flowy

skin-afrodite
shape-divina modified
hair- sheann black by Bishwear
Outfit- Utopia called marina
shoes-BBD from kitty

Thanks everyone for coming , I love my cws family and friends and really enjoy modeling, Thank you debbie for judging, and Anrol and Steve101 for the honor to be here .. love you all

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu